Smart digital pathology
Share expertise in real time,not just images
Diagnosis without boundaries
The solution for real-time distance diagnosis
Navigo is the new fully automated A. Menarini Diagnostics compact brightfield slide scanner for digital pathology that allows fast and reliable acquisition, navigation, analysis, archiving and sharing of high quality digital images.
The compact and functional design makes it easy for any operator to use, even when workspace is limited.
The on-board processor and 15.6-inch full HD color touch screen monitor make it fully plug & play.
Entire slides can be scanned at selectable magnifications with high focus precision and superb image quality. The digital microscope allows real-time slide browsing and workflow control also from remote workstations.
Navigo’s dedicated Web application provides unlimited remote access to acquired images and password-protected access to individual files and working environments.
Navigo manages each process in a single work environment, guaranteeing optimized workflows tailored to the needs of each pathologist.
Main features and benefits
• Compact design
• 15.6-inch touch screen monitor & on-board processor
• Plug & play
• High-resolution objectives
• High-quality scanning sensor
• A variety of hardware profiles (histology, cytology, hematology)
• IHC membrane and IHC nuclei analysis modules
• Digital microscope for live mode slide browsing
• Remote digital microscope
• Web interface for remote slide viewing and sharing