The information to be found in this section is intended for the exclusive use of healthcare professionals.
POC Data Management
- Laboratory management and control of Point of Care (POC) testing
- “Open” architecture allows any POC analyser to be linked
- Web based software for ease of use
- Fulfils clinical governance and national guidelines for POC testing
- Full patient and QC results audit trail
- Links to LIS/HIS computer to allow secure transmission of results into electronic patient records
SYSTEM ARCHITECTURE PAGE
NetCare 2.0 creates a network throughout the hospital system streamlining information via the integration of POCT instruments connected to a dedicated software.
NetCare 2.0 provides healthcare institutions with a degree of mastery over workflow by allowing the design of 8 different user profiles.
NetCare 2.0 allows an easy and efficient handling of biographical information and test results. This permits Healthcarers to concentrate on patient care rather than on administrative duties.
QUALITY CONTROL PAGE
NetCare 2.0 adopts the same qualitative procedures as those in use in the Central Laboratory including Levey-Jennings plots, Westgard rules and instrument enabling/disabling buttons.