The information to be found in this section is intended for the exclusive use of healthcare professionals.
The fully automated immunoassay analyzer that best fits your needs in autoimmunity.
Zenit RA easily detects the most common autoantibodies in autoimmune diseases, providing clinically useful data in a short time. The flexibility of its work modalities makes it particularly well adapted to determining antigenic specificities in daily practice.
Zenit RA is the exclusive new addition to A. Menarini Diagnostics Zenit series. It is magnetic microparticle-based and uses chemiluminescent detection (acridinium) to provide the high degree of precision and rapidity of analysis that your autoimmunity laboratory routine demands:
- Accurate, standardized and reproducible results
- First result within 25 minutes
- Throughput: 70 results/hour
Zenit RA provides maximum flexibility and operational readiness in autoimmunity testing:
- Up to 15 different simultaneous immunoassays
- True walk-away operation
- Continuous access to samples, reagents, consumables and parts
- STAT priority function for urgent samples
- Continuous loading of bar-coded samples and reagents
It brings a higher degree of versatility to autoimmune diagnostics:
- Consolidated 25-test autoimmunity menu
- Calibration stable for 3 weeks for all reagents
- Capacity and automation for medium to large laboratories