Established in 1886, A. Menarini Industrie Farmaceutiche Riunite is an important reality among companies that believe and invest in Research and Development.
One of the leading Italian Pharmaceutical Groups worldwide, A. Menarini Diagnostics has affiliates covering most of Europe and the world.
Relying on a time-honoured experience, in 1976 the A. Menarini IFR Group established the A. Menarini Diagnostics in order to respond to the growing need for diagnostic tests and preventive medicine.
After concentrating its initial activities on marketing instruments imported from Japan and the United States, in 1981 A. Menarini Diagnostics succeeded in producing instruments and reagents of its own, supported by a Quality Control laboratory capable of guaranteeing the systems beeing produced and distributed.
The fields where the Italian subsidiary currently operates are:
- Self testing: Self Monitoring Blood Glucose (SMBG), Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM)
- Urinalysis and Sediment analysis
- Glycated haemoglobin and Haemoglobinopaties analysis
- Infectious diseases: COVID-19 Testing, Syndromic Molecular Testing
- Point-of-care testing
- Sample Management
- Digital Pathology
- LIS – Anatomic Pathology Management System
A. Menarini Diagnostics is a company certified by a third party according to the EN ISO 9001:2015 and EN ISO 13485:2016 standards.