The information to be found in this section is intended for the exclusive use of healthcare professionals.
Cell Counter 5-part diff
Quintus, the innovative solution for hematology user. 5-part Hematology System, with high-quality results and performance.
System with user-friendly interface, compact design and able to manage up to 100 samples: Quintus, new hematology instrumentation for customer needs.
- 24 parameters, 5-part system
- 60 samples per hour
- Sample inlet, Open tube, Closed tube and Autoloader as an option (for 100 samples)
- Autoloader with built-in mixing, barcode reader device and tube type detector
- STAT function for priority samples
- Shear valve for highest precision on volume sampling
- QC program
- Barcoded assay sheet for Con/Cal 5-diff for automatic scanning with external barcode reader
- Results display with scatter and hystograms
- Stored up to 100.000 sample files
- Automatic daily cleaning
- Only three reagents needed, Diluent-Lyse-Stopper
- Locked system with barcode entry
- User-friendly, Windows-based software
- 10.4 inch color graphics LCD, touch screen
- External barcode reader and built-in barcode reader (inside autoloader)
- Printer output
- Virtual incorporated keybord, external keybord option.